Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My GG collection: An analysis by film.

Just been for a count up and I have 239 GG Busts all sealed ,this includes all the white mailers and the Rogue One crew bust...………………………….crazy !!

Cannoneer.

Sealed? What's the use of collecting 239 mini busts to keep them sealed? Where's the joy of displaying them and admiring them for their great sculpting? These are not Vintage action figures. Sometimes I don't understand what it is that some people do.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

That was my thought when I read ‘sealed???’ Who knows if they are even undamaged for starters!?! Very odd but just a futures speculator is all I can make of the reason for being sealed but they sell just fine unsealed so pretty pointless..., whatever floats your boat though (as the saying goes). lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by Cannoneer View Post
    Just been for a count up and I have 239 GG Busts all sealed ,this includes all the white mailers and the Rogue One crew bust...………………………….crazy !!
    Wow, that’s quite a count of mini busts. Makes me wonder how many GG have produced in total. You can’t be far off.

Regarding the whole sealed or not sealed point. I’ve opened mine and have them all on display. But that’s my personal preference.

You appear to like your collection sealed. If so then keep them that way and collect as per your own tastes/style. If it makes you happy, why change???
    Last edited by PurpleLightsaber; 07-08-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLightsaber View Post
    Wow, that’s quite a count of mini busts. Makes me wonder how many GG have produced in total. You can’t be far off.

Regarding the whole sealed or not sealed point. I’ve opened mine and have them all on display. But that’s my personal preference.

You appear to like your collection sealed. If so then keep them that way and collect as per your own tastes/style. If it makes you happy, why change???
    Thank you for your positive comment purple lightsaber.
    I do collect to suit my situation and unfortunately dont have the space to display my collection only to store.
    I do have I believe all the busts produced and a few duplicates.
    It has become an addiction but as a collector of other things this is the most manageable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123