Thread: "VICE ADMIRAL AMILYN HOLDO" created by ELIAS

"VICE ADMIRAL AMILYN HOLDO" created by ELIAS

Elias just finished a figure he has been working on for months.

This was a 95% sculpted action figure made mostly from Procreate, Aves Fixit and Green Stuff. He sculpted over a Padme Amidala in her black evening dress to make the body for Holdo. The head was from the Laura Dern character in the new Exclusive Target Jurassic Park action figure. Elias removed the hair and then sculpted on new hair and the tiara. Even the blaster was custom made.

"VICE ADMIRAL
    AMILYN HOLDO"
    created by ELIAS

Click the link for more photos:
    http://customsforthekid.blogspot.com...reated-by.html

Nice work! I hope Kaydel Ko is next...

I think my favorite part is the way the fabric drapes on the back, in the cape area, for lack of a better term. A great effort!

That's great! And now I have a reason I'll have to pick up that Jurassic Park fig if I can find it.

Wow that looks better than what's on screen. And I mean it. I really love the color and the sculpting. And I would have said the JP head if you hadn't used it.

Oh and we need more Customizing TCW. What's up with the show? :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron420 View Post
    Wow that looks better than what's on screen. And I mean it. I really love the color and the sculpting. And I would have said the JP head if you hadn't used it.

Oh and we need more Customizing TCW. What's up with the show? :{J
    Chad is still in recovery from his eye injury and isn't up to bringing "Customizing The Clone Wars" back just yet. We are still making custom Clone Wars figures though so we will have plenty of content available when we do return.