Thread: Fake POTF Anakin MOC on eBay

Cardback does say "Reproduction Packaging" but description says "vintage and mint on sealed card".

Hate to say it but anyone who buys that deserves what they get. Tons of tell tale signs that its fake.

It may not be obvious to everyone. It is more accurate than most of the "customs" floating around. One guy has retracted his bid, probably after realizing what it was. Just another example of the damage repro can do.

I politely contacted the seller and he updated the description as a result. Thanks for posting this.

Well done for contacting the seller but I don't see any bid retractions after the description was revised. Seller should have just cancelled the auction. Someone has lost out to repro to the amount of $696.

Quote Originally Posted by eightball View Post
    Well done for contacting the seller but I don't see any bid retractions after the description was revised. Seller should have just cancelled the auction. Someone has lost out to repro to the amount of $696.
    Yep, I told him the same. Unfortunately, the best I could do was to convince him that a description update was critical.