Thread: My 1:1 Helmet and Lightsaber Collection

My 1:1 Helmet and Lightsaber Collection

Hello fellow Scummers,

Ive been struggling with how to display my helmets and used some Ikea Bestas cabinets along with some custom work. I felt like the Besta with individual doors was a little too big and could only fit three per case so I designed some brackets and making my own one piece acrylic door (work in progress). Here is my Anovos, MR and EFX helmet collection without the doors. I have a bunch of Anovos helmets on preorder as well so this will only expand. If you have any of the following and willing to sell please PM me: OT Snowtrooper, At-At, Reys Salvaged helmet.

Also here is my Master Replicas and Hasbro FX lightsaber collection.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Last edited by BOBAFETTFAN; 06-27-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

Great display man! What are you using for the lightsaber display? Is it wall mounted or is it resting on the dresser underneath?

Very impressive collection. Your helmet setup is top notch, the acrylic doors in place will finish the setup nicleyt. Look forward to seeing more.
    The circle is now complete. When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master

Quote Originally Posted by Sewbacca View Post
    Very impressive collection. Your helmet setup is top notch, the acrylic doors in place will finish the setup nicleyt. Look forward to seeing more.
    Thanks Sewbacca,

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRican View Post
    Great display man! What are you using for the lightsaber display? Is it wall mounted or is it resting on the dresser underneath?
    Thanks Darth Rican. I had the lightsaber display custom made. It's wood and acrylic. It was supposed to be wall mountable, but it weighs a lot (~300 lbs) so it has support legs that you can kinda see in the picture. For the picture I had it sitting on a bench, but it just stands on the floor usually.
    Last edited by BOBAFETTFAN; 06-28-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Very nice display. Looks really familiar. Did you post in facebook as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    Very nice display. Looks really familiar. Did you post in facebook as well?

Thanks Jawa,

The lightsaber collection was featured in a magazine, but the helmet case pictures were just taken last night and not posted anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by intwenothor View Post
    That's pretty impressive stuff.
    Thanks intwenothor.

Great job! I'll be real interesting on how you plan on putting the acrylic doors on there. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by karmajay View Post
    Great job! I'll be real interesting on how you plan on putting the acrylic doors on there. Thanks!
    Thanks karmajay. I designed blocks that will attach to the Besta cabinet on each corner. The blocks are also threded for screws that will go through the acrylic.