Thread: FS: Set of Carded 40th Anniversary Figures 13 Figures (Wave 1 + Wave 2 + R5D4 and Vader)

FS: Set of Carded 40th Anniversary Figures 13 Figures (Wave 1 + Wave 2 + R5D4 and Vader)

I am selling my both of my sets of 40th Anniversary Figures. Both sets are unopended. However, one is in pretty great condition. (I generally don't like the word mint, but these are all pretty good without any easily noticeable/if any flaws in my opinion). The other set I was intending to open and the condition is pretty variable most of some dings dents, etc. - I would plan on opening them if you want this set. I am looking to get my cost back for these figures so I am selling each set for $280. No difference in the price for either just depends on whether you want a carded set or an opener set. In both cases, buyer pays the exact cost of shipping and paypal as a gift. I will be double boxing the set to ensure they don't get damaged in shipment. Please let me know if you are interested.

In the nicer condition set (which is pictured) you get...

Wave 1:
    Luke
    Leia
    Ben
    Han
    R2

Wave 2:
    Death Squad Commander
    C3PO
    Jawa
    Sand Person
    Chewbacca
    Stormtrooper

Gamestop R2D4
    Vader (with Red Eye Variation) - without the display stand.

The "opener set" (not pictured) includes the same figures, except the Vader is the regular version.

I can provide more pictures if anyone is interested.

I will not break up the sets. thanks!

In case anyone wants to estimate shipping, shipping the box dimensions (for the mint packaged figure) is 18x16x16 and the weigh is 9lbs 4oz. I'll be shipping from 23834. Hopefully if you go to
    www.usps.com you can determine a decent estimate. As far as the openers go, the shipping will be less expensive as they don't require the extreme packing. Of course, if you choose to purchase, I will refund any difference between paid shipping and actual price.
    Last edited by CaptainCargo; 06-28-2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: add shipping information