Thread: Our Star War's themed music studio

Our Star War's themed music studio

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I couldn't find a newbie forum! Over the last few years I've managed to collect quite a bit of Star Wars artwork. Most of this has gone into our rehearsal studio here in the UK where it has been greatly enjoyed by the numerous musicians and bands that visit. When we set up the studio, we had a vision for encouraging and supporting the development of young musical talent so we are especially pleased when bands come in developing original material. I'm pleased to say that this is happening regularly!

Anyway, I've taken a few photos to show you some of the collection. There is one random shot of another iconic figure who we love too! Sorry for leaving the lights on and the reflections; I'm a pretty poor photographer!

Wow! Congrats! This is a really cool and amazing Star Wars artwork collection!

Best regards from Austria,

Alex

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your passion.

Very nice! Really liked your two (UK I guess) sets of framed Topps cards too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    Very nice! Really liked your two (UK I guess) sets of framed Topps cards too.
    Thanks! I've got the third set somewhere to but just saving up to afford the frame! They get loads of comments and kids love following the story through them too.