Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Disney: Star wars train ain't stopping anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    TLJ was a love letter from RJ to KK.
    what? how?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    .... i'm the one using a terrible example? You have yet to provide ANY evidence on why Disney would not make Rian Johnsons trilogy.
    Here is my evidence that Disney will not move forward with the Rian Johnson trilogy:

Lord and Miller were fired 4/5ths of the way into shooting Solo. This shows that Disney is happy to wait until the 11th hour before making major judgment calls. So they'll let Johnson "work on his script" for several months while everyone has time to recover from TLJ, and then they'll quietly scrap it before spending any more money.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzfan84 View Post
    Here is my evidence that Disney will not move forward with the Rian Johnson trilogy:

Lord and Miller were fired 4/5ths of the way into shooting Solo. This shows that Disney is happy to wait until the 11th hour before making major judgment calls. So they'll let Johnson "work on his script" for several months while everyone has time to recover from TLJ, and then they'll quietly scrap it before spending any more money.
    I enjoyed that. Don't think he'll catch the humor in it, but I certainly did.

yeah cuz wasting time is genius & in all parties' best interests, why not do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzfan84 View Post

Last edited by jpolli666; 06-27-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516