Thread: Looking for help with identifying some parts

Looking for help with identifying some parts

Not sure if this is the correct forum, feel free to move this if it isn't. I purchased a lot of Star Wars parts awhile back and it had some odd ball items, GI Joe, He-Man, etc. I've had these four laying around and would like to get rid of them but have no idea what they are. They all look like they came from 3.75" category. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

First thing I thought of was the GI Joe Sea Ray for the orangish cockpit door, but that's not it... definitely looks GI Joe related.

Do not know the other pieces. I'll keep looking for that orange piece though.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    First thing I thought of was the GI Joe Sea Ray for the orangish cockpit door, but that's not it... definitely looks GI Joe related.

Do not know the other pieces. I'll keep looking for that orange piece though.
    Thanks. I've searched like heck on the cockpit with no luck. I also thought it was Joe. Thinking the black side cannon is Joe as well or maybe to a vehicle from The Corps line.

99 % sure They are MICRONAUTS parts!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    99 % sure They are MICRONAUTS parts!
    Wow blast from the past. Completely forgot I used to have Micronauts when I was younger, jarred my memory lol. Just did a brief search and found this Taurion , looks similar but I don't think its a match. Couple of those parts look newer so I doubt they are Micronauts but I am probably wrong.

Last edited by StarFin; 06-15-2018 at 04:18 PM.

First instict when I saw the top piece was that it was a spoiler from a Micronauts warp racer. It isn't, though--and I doubt any of the others are Mircronauts, either. I can't recall ever seeing a hinged canopy on a Micronauts vehicle (all the ones I'm familiar with are pressure-fit), and I don't see any of the the 5mm pegs that are the hallmarks of Micronauts.

I don't have a suggestion for what any of them might be, but I'll bet my lunch money that none are Micronauts.