Thread: Emperorís Wrath Vader.....

Emperorís Wrath Vader.....

Processing and shipping June 14th!

along with Ben and Lobot!!

big week.

I got the notification a little while ago, looking forward to seeing how the light up feature on this one turned out. Glad it’s coming along with my 2 PGM gifts as that’ll mean the 3 gaps I allowed for them are all filled & the displays are finally complete.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I got the notification a little while ago, looking forward to seeing how the light up feature on this one turned out. Glad it’s coming along with my 2 PGM gifts as that’ll mean the 3 gaps I allowed for them are all filled & the displays are finally complete.
    Please show photos when it arrives, Kev! Not that I need another Vader mini bust as I have three already, but I have to admit this one does appeal to me.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Please show photos when it arrives, Kev! Not that I need another Vader mini bust as I have three already, but I have to admit this one does appeal to me.
    I know what you mean about not needing another Vader & when I heard we were getting another I was initially irritated but then I saw what it was called & the light up feature, suddenly I got a bit excited about it..., literally screen time specific & basically the last before he ultimately dies, how could I not have it for my collection?!? Thinking if the light up feature has worked really well then this will be one of those few occasions where I may have to use it a fair bit..., definitely going to take pictures to show how it looks plus I need to take new ones aswell now that my last 3 spaces in the displays are going to be filled up, can’t wait.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 06-13-2018 at 11:06 PM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I know what you mean about not needing another Vader & when I heard we were getting another I was initially irritated but then I saw what it was called & the light up feature, suddenly I got a bit excited about it..., literally screen time specific & basically the last before he ultimately dies, how could I not have it for my collection?!? Thinking if the light up feature has worked really well then this will be one of those few occasions where I may have to use it a fair bit..., definitely going to take pictures to show how it looks plus I need to take new ones aswell now that my last 3 spaces in the displays are going to be filled up, can’t wait.
    I have been debating getting some ACME art of Vader and Boba to put behind my Boba and Vader statues table or this bust. I do ask myself is a 4th Vader mini bust really needed?

However, basically going to be moving soon so if I buy the art it's not going up for a couple months either. Also, I have Vader busts from ANH, ESB (classic) and ROTS (regular line). This would fill in ROTJ Vader which would be the last one I need since in theory ANH Vader is the same as R1 Vader.

SIGH...decisions, decisions
    "He's no good to me dead"

There's already a thread for this mini bust since June of last year. Just saying.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-16-2018 at 11:47 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback