Thread: Hot Toys The Last Jedi "Rey" (Jedi Training)

Hot Toys The Last Jedi "Rey" (Jedi Training)

Unless I am mistaken there is not a Hot Toys Rey thread on here so I thought I start it with the new final production photos people have posted online.

I think she looks AMAZING!!!!!!

I have one more flex pay on this beauty. Def. doing a vs. Praetorian type battle pose.

Released in Hong Kong, so we should see her in about a month or so!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Wow that video, she looks fantastic!!!! Even her hair looks amazing!! And the details on her boots are gorgeous!!

I had never seen one of their reviews before, and I really like how they talk about the figure. I am not a fan of those over produced reviews where the reviewers personality gets in the way. I like how these guys show respect to the work Hot Toys does.
    Last edited by TheJediRey; 06-13-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Thanks for link, Billy-Ray...can’t wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJediRey View Post
    Wow that video, she looks fantastic!!!! Even her hair looks amazing!! And the details on her boots are gorgeous!!

I had never seen one of their reviews before, and I really like how they talk about the figure. I am not a fan of those over produced reviews where the reviewers personality gets in the way. I like how these guys show respect to the work Hot Toys does.
    I agree, I think the figure looks amazing!

I also agree on the review, haven't seen these guys before, but they do a good, down and dirty, review...plus they are a hoot!
    Feedback thread

Mid July.
    Get the credit cards ready!
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

My CC his red hot right now. Will have to wait 2-3 weeks before i order.

I think the eyes are off but overall I still think it looks great. I'm keeping my order and hoping it starts shipping in July since Jedi Luke is shipping in June.