Thread: Selling Star Wars ANOVOS, Hot Toys, Premium Formats, and Bandai models

Selling Star Wars ANOVOS, Hot Toys, Premium Formats, and Bandai models

Thanks for the interest. I have a few items from my collection that I plan on selling. Please examine the list and descriptions or ask for photos of the items, I have no problem in doing so. Figures and statues have been displayed in a glass sealed cabinet. I have been on rebelscum for about three years and have done a handful of sales on the forums. All have been fulfilled and you can trust me on receiving what you purchase. I usually sell on ebay, user name agallo551990 in which I have nearly 830 transactions with 100% positive feedback. Below is the list. If you want to negotiate offers, please contact me.

Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos Statue - $900.00 shipped
    Crazy story on how I got this statue. It was damaged in a few spots, but I had a friend of mine help restore and enhanced the entire statue. This rare statue will come with the original box and certs. The damages were a bit; the range finder broke, but is fixed. The original strap to the m60 machine gun was gone, but replaced with a normal 1/6 Scale nylon strap. The long blaster had the top modified barrel broke off, decided to keep off to keep it more reminiscent to the clone trooper rifles. The enhancements were done to the original statues paint job. The paint was smoothed out and the helmet markings were changed from RTOJ to ESB. I will consider all offers that are reasonable. Please ask questions, also more pictures will be uploaded. Thank you

Sideshow Darth Maul Premium Format Exclusive $640.00 shipped
    Most recent Darth maul premium format statue. Best looking maul with exclusive light saber.

ANOVOS First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot Helmet Upgraded $600.00 shipped
    This Anovos Premier FO SF Pilot Helmet is made of high quality fiberglass construction. I have had this helmet for almost year and a half. The helmet is incredible and made to the same specifications as to the helmets on set. I have upgraded this helmet to better adhere to trooping and better comfort. I got rid of the padding from anovos and inserted Team Wendy military impact cushioning. The pads are very comfortable and are used by many Spec ops and military personnel. Also included is the fans that are used to circulate airflow to better improve comfort. This helmet will show signs of use and be in a preowned condition. The helmet is still top notch.

Hot Toys Weathered Custom Captain Phasma - $300.00 shipped
    Captain Phasma from Hot Toys is still completely pose-able. Awesome looking figure, much different approach. Battle weathered the entire armor and cape. Blood splatter on cape and armor. Melted holes and burns throughout cape. One of a kind. Figure is one of my favorites and cost me double the price of buying this figure new. Comes with box and stand, all original packaging. If you need more information let me know. Thank you

Hot Toys First Order Squad Leader - $125.00 shipped
    FO squad leader is in perfect condition. Only Displayed behind a glass sealed cabinet. The figure will come with all weapons and accessories. The original Stand and box were sold off.

Revell Imperial Star Destroyer Professionally Painted - $100.00 shipped
    Star Wars recent revell Imperial Star Destroyer professionally built and painted. Big size.

Bandai Professionally built and paint TIE Fighter Minor chipped spot on wing - $75.00 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialScout55 View Post
    Thanks for the interest. I have a few items from my collection that I plan on selling. Please examine the list and descriptions or ask for photos of the items, I have no problem in doing so. Figures and statues have been displayed in a glass sealed cabinet. I have been on rebelscum for about three years and have done a handful of sales on the forums. All have been fulfilled and you can trust me on receiving what you purchase. I usually sell on ebay, user name agallo551990 in which I have nearly 830 transactions with 100% positive feedback. Below is the list. If you want to negotiate offers, please contact me.

Sideshow Boba Fett Mythos Statue - $900.00 shipped
    Crazy story on how I got this statue. It was damaged in a few spots, but I had a friend of mine help restore and enhanced the entire statue. This rare statue will come with the original box and certs. The damages were a bit; the range finder broke, but is fixed. The original strap to the m60 machine gun was gone, but replaced with a normal 1/6 Scale nylon strap. The long blaster had the top modified barrel broke off, decided to keep off to keep it more reminiscent to the clone trooper rifles. The enhancements were done to the original statues paint job. The paint was smoothed out and the helmet markings were changed from RTOJ to ESB. I will consider all offers that are reasonable. Please ask questions, also more pictures will be uploaded. Thank you

Sideshow Darth Maul Premium Format Exclusive $640.00 shipped
    Most recent Darth maul premium format statue. Best looking maul with exclusive light saber.

ANOVOS First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot Helmet Upgraded $600.00 shipped
    This Anovos Premier FO SF Pilot Helmet is made of high quality fiberglass construction. I have had this helmet for almost year and a half. The helmet is incredible and made to the same specifications as to the helmets on set. I have upgraded this helmet to better adhere to trooping and better comfort. I got rid of the padding from anovos and inserted Team Wendy military impact cushioning. The pads are very comfortable and are used by many Spec ops and military personnel. Also included is the fans that are used to circulate airflow to better improve comfort. This helmet will show signs of use and be in a preowned condition. The helmet is still top notch.

Hot Toys Weathered Custom Captain Phasma - $300.00 shipped
    Captain Phasma from Hot Toys is still completely pose-able. Awesome looking figure, much different approach. Battle weathered the entire armor and cape. Blood splatter on cape and armor. Melted holes and burns throughout cape. One of a kind. Figure is one of my favorites and cost me double the price of buying this figure new. Comes with box and stand, all original packaging. If you need more information let me know. Thank you

Hot Toys First Order Squad Leader - $125.00 shipped
    FO squad leader is in perfect condition. Only Displayed behind a glass sealed cabinet. The figure will come with all weapons and accessories. The original Stand and box were sold off.

Revell Imperial Star Destroyer Professionally Painted - $100.00 shipped
    Star Wars recent revell Imperial Star Destroyer professionally built and painted. Big size.

Bandai Professionally built and paint TIE Fighter Minor chipped spot on wing - $75.00 shipped
    Boba Fett Mythos sold for 840.00

Up for sale is Sideshow Premium Format Boba Fett Artist proof edition shipped for 500.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow Darth Maul PF sold for $540.00

Price Drop for Sideshow Premium format Boba Fett v2 425 shipped