Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should We Continue To Get Excited For SDCC Anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Can you grab me an exclusive Anakin?
    It''s limited to one per person, so we are already at our limit.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    It''s limited to one per person, so we are already at our limit.
    Oh, I guess I missed that part. Hopefully I can grab one from the website after the show is over.

Thanks, and have fun!
    Last edited by Tikkes; 06-23-2018 at 08:21 PM.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Hot Toys will offer those to (official) retailers in other part of the world once Sideshow got the chance to sell their SDCC only stock. Here under is Hot Toys official statement on Anakin's product page.

"Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Sideshow Collectibles Booth #1929 at San Diego comic con 2018! Star Wars fans please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement on this awesome collectible figure!

Fans in other regions can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information."
    Last edited by TK_842; 06-24-2018 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Hot Toys will offer those to (official) retailers in other part of the world once Sideshow got the chance to sell their SDCC only stock. Here under is Hot Toys official statement on Anakin's product page.

"Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith 1/6th scale Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) collectible figure will be firstly available on-shelf at Sideshow Collectibles Booth #1929 at San Diego comic con 2018! Star Wars fans please stay tuned to Sideshow announcement on this awesome collectible figure!

Fans in other regions can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information."
    So the only chance US buyers have is SDCC and the rest of the world can pre order normally?

That's dumb.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Pretty much what most overseas customer think with lots of exclusives

Seriously though, i suppose US resident will be allowed to order from those other regions etailers.

Couldn’t they just open this up for Worldwide pre-order during SDCC? That way the people attending can get theirs first, as designed, then all those who cannot attend SDCC get their chance to secure one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12