Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Toys Patrol Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by MyenShi View Post
    Very little chance these will be massively discounted. Might be some small deals, but I'm definitely not going to chance it. Absolutely love this design.

After making too many TFA troopers versus demand, they have been very conservative with trooper run sizes. This will likely go the way of the Shoretrooper. Very small production run, then high aftermarket prices after selling out. Same with the clean RO TK.

I think you're right. The FO troopers from TFA are still easy to get here in Germany (I didn't get any) and I've seen some ridiculously low prices for them as well. RO stuff and OT stuff is sold out so quickly that if you don't pre-order it, you won't get it.

It's really too bad that the ST troopers not selling is hirting the really cool stuff from RO and Han Solo, but I understand HT.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I pre-ordered this based on the RO history. Cool design, and a unique trooper to add to my collection.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12