Thread: Richard Edlund extremely limited Signing Opportunity in July only 25 spots left

Richard Edlund extremely limited Signing Opportunity in July only 25 spots left

I am very excited to announce an upcoming Private Signing With Visual Effects master Richard Edlund! Best known for his work on Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Raiders of The Lost Ark, Big Trouble in Little China, Die Hard, Ghostbusters & Alien 3.

You can Send-In your own items or choose from our image options below. Send-In Deadline is July 7th. If you're mailing in items, please send them right away to assure they are received in time.

Pricing: Cards, 8x10's, 11x14's & 12x18's will be $60 each. FS posters & Props will be $70 each. (Photo Cost & Return Shipping will be additional.) Spots are limited for this signing so PM to reserve.

There are currently 25 spots remaining for this extremely limited signing. If you are interested in seeing the photo options please send me a private message and they will be sent to you there.

If you have any questions or you would like to reserve your spot, please PM me or comment below to express interest.

Stay tuned for more private signing announcements coming up!

#StarWars#RaidersoftheLostArk#PrivateSigning

Hello.
    I may be interested depending on what photos.
    PMs are full.

Please e-mail me at drsw3@yahoo.com. Thank you
    Looking for certain Celebration Europe and Japan items. Please PM me to discuss.
    2007 Scummy award-Still surprised about the recognition.

replied to your messages. Personal message was sent and an email was sent.
    Last edited by mattradartech13; 06-16-2018 at 10:45 PM.