Thread: Official Pix: Tiya Sircar (Sabine Wren) Private Signing

Official Pix: Tiya Sircar (Sabine Wren) Private Signing

We're thrilled to announce that the lovely Tiya Sircar, voice of Sabine Wren in Star Wars Rebels, will be signing for us once again this July! You can send your own items in to be signed or Pre-Order signed photos. Orders will be taken through Friday, June 29th and all Send-In items must arrive by Monday, July 9th. Click here to access the order pages now!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I pre-ordered for a personalized signed photo for this. Very excited! I only wish there were more Sabine photos to choose from. The few offered weren't the best. I would have preferred a vertical 8x10 in an action pose.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandHan View Post
    I only wish there were more Sabine photos to choose from. The few offered weren't the best. I would have preferred a vertical 8x10 in an action pose.
    That's on Topps/SWA, though.

OP will only use licensed SW pics, and those 6 images are the only ones that SWA offers.

If you look, you may be able to find some old OP shots & go the "send in" route, but I don't know how easy they'd be to find (especially unsigned) or if they'd be any better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMikeTarkin View Post
    That's on Topps/SWA, though.

OP will only use licensed SW pics, and those 6 images are the only ones that SWA offers.

If you look, you may be able to find some old OP shots & go the "send in" route, but I don't know how easy they'd be to find (especially unsigned) or if they'd be any better.
    Yeah, I looked on eBay and other places for unsigned pix before I pre-ordered but couldn't find any. All were signed.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan