I have for sale a full set of all 12 Vintage Collection foil chase action figures. They are: VC03 Han Solo, VC04 Luke Skywalker, VC08 Darth Vader, VC09 Boba Fett, VC12 Darth Sidious, VC13 Anakin Skywalker, VC14 Sandtrooper, VC15 Clone Trooper, VC16 Obi-Wan Kenobi, VC17 General Grievous, VC18 MagnaGuard and VC19 Commander Cody. They come from my personal collection in a smoke free, pet free home. The figures and cardbacks are in excellent condition (though please note that the cardbacks are punched). Asking $400 for the complete set. Please add 3% if paying as a normal PayPal transaction. Shipping will be calculated based on the size and weight of the box, and the destination address. You will pay what I pay for shipping, I don't overcharge. The figures are all in star cases, however, if you would prefer that I ship without the star cases to save on shipping costs, I can do that. Feedback link from my previous transactions is in my signature. Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!