Thread: Rebel Blaster Solid Black - Repro or not?

Lieutenant Commander LikeABossk's Avatar

Rebel Blaster Solid Black - Repro or not?

Hi folks,

I think this one is a repro, but I can't tell after going to Imperialgunnery.com. It floats, but it just looks too crisp to me and seems to be solid black. Any help would be awesome.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogall...ame/likeabossk

Not sure how to get images to properly display. The links from the photo gallery are not showing up.

Thanks again,
    LikeABossk

I agree with you, it looks really, really crisp. It looks like that Hasbro re-issue 4 pack they did back in the mid 90's. I think there was a rebel blaster in that group, but i think it was cast in grey. This looks like a black version of that. I think you are right to be suspicious.

Definitely not from the 4pk but certainly a reproduction. I can't believe how perfect (almost better than originals) these repros are getting.
    "I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Lieutenant Commander LikeABossk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadMotivator View Post
    I agree with you, it looks really, really crisp. It looks like that Hasbro re-issue 4 pack they did back in the mid 90's. I think there was a rebel blaster in that group, but i think it was cast in grey. This looks like a black version of that. I think you are right to be suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Definitely not from the 4pk but certainly a reproduction. I can't believe how perfect (almost better than originals) these repros are getting.
    Thanks so much for the confirmation, guys. This will go to the same place all repros go...to my son. He now has a Stormtrooper, Leia, Bossk, and Rebel blaster for his vintage figs that he plays with.