Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Sdcc 2018 #2

You are probably right about the difference in pricing. Disney would charge much more for their license than CBS, hence the higher price on the Star Wars stuff. And yes! I certainly hope the Star Wars mini bust would be next. Looking forward to getting my annual SDCC spending goin. And congratulations on your Star Trek pre-order!
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Looks cool, but honestly every time I see a new product line or license I canít help but feel itís more resources directed away from the SW MB line. I canít believe we still havenít seen a single MB announced from The Last Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Looks cool, but honestly every time I see a new product line or license I can’t help but feel it’s more resources directed away from the SW MB line. I can’t believe we still haven’t seen a single MB announced from The Last Jedi.
    I agree, not to mention ST has been all over the place for years, and never for very long. Hard to get too invested in it.

I really enjoyed Star Trek Discovery and I think this Bust looks really cool. But I won’t be purchasing, Star Wars remains my focus.

The bust looks cool but I'm going to pass. My luck if I did order it we would only end up getting another 1 or 2 Star Trek Discovery busts. Kind of like the Hobbit line. Not going to start this one.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

That’s what I was wondering..., how many get made before the line gets cancelled? Star Wars lines get cancelled too of course but at least the proper mini-bust line has kept on going.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Nevermind. I's been posted somewhere else.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-11-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12