Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: General McQuarrie bust

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    Make it fast... 5 day passes are selling out fast

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't go for 5 days anyway, but thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize there was that much risk.

General Pharl Mcquarrie

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yup!

As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

I remember how happy I was to get the General McQuarrie bust from GG’s booth in Anaheim after I missed out on the preorder. I got in line and was guaranteed to get one with the cutoff being two people behind me. I still feel lucky to have gotten him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post
    I remember how happy I was to get the General McQuarrie bust from GG’s booth in Anaheim after I missed out on the preorder. I got in line and was guaranteed to get one with the cutoff being two people behind me. I still feel lucky to have gotten him

It feels great, doesn't it? That's how I felt during Celebration last year when I got the winning ticket to buy the McQuarrie Han Solo. I was like "Hell, yeah!

#Star Wars Collecting: Memories to last a lifetime
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    It feels great, doesn't it? That's how I felt during Celebration last year when I got the winning ticket to buy the McQuarrie Han Solo. I was like "Hell, yeah!

#Star Wars Collecting: Memories to last a lifetime
    It does feel great
    I remember running for the GG booth first thing Thursday and Friday mornings to get a ticket, only to have the losing color both days. Bummed of course. Then Saturday I slept in, got to the booth about an hour after the doors opened, got in line after they called all of the winning ticket holders, and ended up snagging a McHan without a ticket and I was elated!

"You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post
    It does feel great
    I remember running for the GG booth first thing Thursday and Friday mornings to get a ticket, only to have the losing color both days. Bummed of course. Then Saturday I slept in, got to the booth about an hour after the doors opened, got in line after they called all of the winning ticket holders, and ended up snagging a McHan without a ticket and I was elated!

That is awesome!

My Feedback

Yeah , I got in line after the ticket sales were done and bought one no problem. When I got up to the register, I told Daniel and what’s her name that I would like to buy one of their purple Tom Selleck busts. They were just like “ ok , here ya go. “. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123