Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: General McQuarrie bust

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    Make it fast... 5 day passes are selling out fast

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't go for 5 days anyway, but thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize there was that much risk.

  2. #22
    General Pharl Mcquarrie

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Yup!

    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

    My Feedback


  4. #24
    I remember how happy I was to get the General McQuarrie bust from GG’s booth in Anaheim after I missed out on the preorder. I got in line and was guaranteed to get one with the cutoff being two people behind me. I still feel lucky to have gotten him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback






  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post
    I remember how happy I was to get the General McQuarrie bust from GG’s booth in Anaheim after I missed out on the preorder. I got in line and was guaranteed to get one with the cutoff being two people behind me. I still feel lucky to have gotten him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It feels great, doesn't it? That's how I felt during Celebration last year when I got the winning ticket to buy the McQuarrie Han Solo. I was like "Hell, yeah!

    #Star Wars Collecting: Memories to last a lifetime
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

    My Feedback


  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    It feels great, doesn't it? That's how I felt during Celebration last year when I got the winning ticket to buy the McQuarrie Han Solo. I was like "Hell, yeah!

    #Star Wars Collecting: Memories to last a lifetime
    It does feel great
    I remember running for the GG booth first thing Thursday and Friday mornings to get a ticket, only to have the losing color both days. Bummed of course. Then Saturday I slept in, got to the booth about an hour after the doors opened, got in line after they called all of the winning ticket holders, and ended up snagging a McHan without a ticket and I was elated!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback






  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post
    It does feel great
    I remember running for the GG booth first thing Thursday and Friday mornings to get a ticket, only to have the losing color both days. Bummed of course. Then Saturday I slept in, got to the booth about an hour after the doors opened, got in line after they called all of the winning ticket holders, and ended up snagging a McHan without a ticket and I was elated!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is awesome!
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

    My Feedback


  8. #28
    Yeah , I got in line after the ticket sales were done and bought one no problem. When I got up to the register, I told Daniel and what’s her name that I would like to buy one of their purple Tom Selleck busts. They were just like “ ok , here ya go. “. LOL.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •