Thread: my Harbert card

my Harbert card

Here my little collection wen i was child...all cards is open but in good condition...i was a good child NOT FOR SALE please

Sweet Italian stallion pieces! If you run across another Caccia Ala-X , carded , or card back please keep me informed, I still need that one. Also any action figure cardbacks , as I'm lacking those in my card back collection
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

•    
    Wow, you don't see those very often. You'll be able to add a Darth vader to that set pretty easily - even MOC - as there are a few around.

Been looking for a DV Tie Fighter card and bubble (or MOC) myself for a while. One day...

Cheers
    Pat
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

thank you guys...here for to complete my post the bad open cards that i have from my past.....

...But i love too!!!!

I have a Jedi warrior figure and it is a gift from my friends. Want to collect more in the future.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

toytantoy.ecrater.com