Thread: Star Wars cards 1977-1980s

Star Wars cards 1977-1980s

Hello. Finding more of my husband’s Star Wars items as we clean out his parents’ house. Found some Star Wars cards. If you know any card numbers that are more valuable than others, can you please let me know what numbers to look for. Thanks!

number ##1.
    He's no good to me open!

Thanks. We have number 1. I think I have the full set of blue cards. Is it better to sell the, all together?

Quote Originally Posted by KD47 View Post
    Thanks. We have number 1. I think I have the full set of blue cards. Is it better to sell the, all together?
    most of the time yes better as a complete set...comic book shops around here that sell singles tend to throw those in a box for like 10 cards for 2 dollars or something like that (stickers maybe 1 dollar or 2 each) while a complete set you can see on ebay how much they sell for (look at sold listings not current prices). If you go the ebay route for singles u might be able to get a dollar or 2 each but most people will stay away if there is shipping on top of that so u would have to sell as a lot to get rid of likely

These aren't in the vintage "toy" category tho so better for one of the other threads

I wasn't trying to be a smart$% but usually the first card sat on to and kids would carry these around, I know I did. the first and last one usually got beat and all the corners would split. You could do smaller sets if you want to sell them faster than individual. People can justify paying shipping on these if they get a few at a time. eBay's minimum shipping is about $2.66 I think.
    He's no good to me open!