Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much is a loose VC Jawa WITH cape worth these days?

Loose seems to be 1500, mint. Graded 85 seems to be hitting 2k at times. Carded fig has talen bit of a hit because of discoloration issues on cape. They are a time bomb.
    WTB: Foreign MOCs - Meccano, Harbert, PBP/Poch, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Top Toys
    My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102899/

Quote Originally Posted by Cade View Post
    it does have the cape (pic attached) - but i'm not sure what the terminology is - isn't it 'loose' when it's not carded? I'm not certain of the terminology but here's a pic - what would I refer to it as if my friend wanted to sell it? he's not an adult collector or seller and this is is form his collection from when he was a kid - he wasn't aware it was even worth anything but it's the one that came out around 1978/79

The cape looks pretty dark.. unless your friend is from Australia this is probably a cut down obi-wan cape? Could be the lighting would need to see better pictures. The cape should be similar in color to the Jawa torso

Quote Originally Posted by porkinsred6 View Post
    The cape looks pretty dark.. unless your friend is from Australia this is probably a cut down obi-wan cape? Could be the lighting would need to see better pictures. The cape should be similar in color to the Jawa torso
    he got it as a kid in the late 70s so it's legit, it'd need to be certified though i guess before he sold it but he only collected them as a kid and has not continued as an adult he's just kept the figures out of childhood nostalgia
    You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

forgot to say yes he's from Australia and got it as a kid - weirdly he had a cloth coat jawa originally but lost it and when he got a replacement a few months later it was a VC Jawa
    You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

I have to agree w porkins- cape looks wrong shade and the toltoys australian cape I believe would have a more reddish/maroon tint to it. but im no expert and perhaps its the lighting.
    Last edited by BTD2; 06-08-2018 at 02:01 PM.

My graded one's cape w/ COA matches the Jawa's torso color.
    Wish I could afford a Vintage MOC / AFA Tri Logo Boba Fett, but would love to get a HASBRO VC Tri Logo Boba Fett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12