Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will/Should 'Sideshow/Hot Toys' Continue to Make Prequel Figures?

Will/Should 'Sideshow/Hot Toys' Continue to Make Prequel Figures?

Hereís my wish list for Hot Toys 1:6 prequel figures:

Padawan Obi Wan
    Qui Gon Jinn
    Darth Maul
    Young Anakin (Episode I)
    Jar Jar Binks
    Battle Droids
    Episode II Anakin
    Episode II Obi Wan
    Jango Fett
    Zam Wessel
    Episode II Padme Amidala
    Count Dooku
    Kashyyk Trooper
    Cody
    Gree
    Bacara
    Bly
    Yoda

Iím sure Iím missing some, but feel free to add to or criticize my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SportsAnchor; 06-09-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Baze and Krennic are the only ones left from that movie that should be made. Cassian and Bodhi are such boring characters that I'm pretty sure they would not sell.
    I share your opinion on Bodhi. Maybe the weakest link of the gang. Even his outfit is kind of bland. Cassian on the other hand, i'm surprised HT didn't cash on him. To me, he deserves a Dx with his Jedha outfit and backpack. Having him displayed along K2 and Jyn is one of my collecting goals. RO hero shelf feels wrong without him.
    Last edited by TK_842; 06-09-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Will/Should 'Sideshow/Hot Toys' Continue to Make Prequel Figures?

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    I share your opinion on Bodhi. Maybe the weakest link of the gang. Even his outfit is kind of bland. Cassian on the other hand, i'm surprised HT didn't cash on him. Having him displayed along K2 and Jyn is one of my collecting goals. RO hero shelf feels wrong without him.
    HT abandoned the RO line too soon. They must go back and create the characters they havenít yet. Cassian and Krennic, are MUSTS! Baze should be done because he was well-liked and teased a year or so ago. I would like a Galen Erso, just because heís such a critical component in the Star Wars story. His decision to create a flaw within the Death Star perpetuated everything weíve seen for the past 41 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SportsAnchor; 06-09-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123