Thread: Looking for Information on MasterWorks Lithograph Sets

Looking for Information on MasterWorks Lithograph Sets

Hello,

I have a set of Lithographs from a company called MasterWorks that are in a silver tin, and are from The Phantom Menace.

I know there are other Lithgraph sets out there from this same company. I am looking for info on how many sets there are.

I have seen one for Revenge Of The Sith, and it's called Volume 2, was there a Volume 1 for ROTS? Or is the one from TPM considered Volume 1?

I've also seen a set of 60 from all 6 movies.

I would like to buy these sets, but, I wanna make sure I know what I am looking for before I start buying them...

Much thanks ahead of time.

I bought the full set a long time ago via eBay but was so disappointed with them (many were rather dark and the mat finish marked so easily) that I gave them to my kids. Some did look very though.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabetic_Fett View Post
    Hello,

I have a set of Lithographs from a company called MasterWorks that are in a silver tin, and are from The Phantom Menace.

I know there are other Lithgraph sets out there from this same company. I am looking for info on how many sets there are.

I have seen one for Revenge Of The Sith, and it's called Volume 2, was there a Volume 1 for ROTS? Or is the one from TPM considered Volume 1?

I've also seen a set of 60 from all 6 movies.

I would like to buy these sets, but, I wanna make sure I know what I am looking for before I start buying them...

Much thanks ahead of time.