Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Toys Han Solo Mudtrooper

Last edited by Imperial1973; 06-01-2018 at 04:18 PM.

I went with BBTS...4.00 s/h as opposed to Sideshow’s 18-19.00

I hope we know soon whether the other troopers will be offered at the same time or not. I really like the Han, but the regular mudtrooper is nice as well and seems to have more accessories.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Ordered.

-Snags
    "I've got a bad feeling about this."

If Hot Toys is planning on bringing out the other Mudtrooper and/ or the Mimban stormtrooper, when do you think they will announce it? Is there a show coming up before SDCC?

I'm asking because the small shop I buy my stuff from has Han up for pre-order, but if the regular one comes with more gear, that one might be more interesting to me. I don't want to miss out if they only make Han.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

If former reveal schedules (TFA, RO, TLJ) say anything, reveals can be spread over the course of 3 to 6 months. This being said, Solo being the first movie with a spring release, we could have all revealed by the end of july when SDCC takes place.

Thanks for the info. The shop owner got back to me and said he needs to have his orders in by the 28th of June. I have a couple of weeks, but if HT decides to wait for SDCC, then I'll have to order Han and see what happens later on.

I ordered this, and depending what they do with an actual mud trooper, I will display this one as such.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

They need to start building multi-purpose armor. Mud trooper? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Victory View Post
    I ordered this, and depending what they do with an actual mud trooper, I will display this one as such.
    Right there with you, Jack!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12