I am considering selling off a large POTF2 collection. This is one I've been working on for nostalgic reasons and not sure I'm going to end up completing. It contains the following:

I have worked to gather the best specimens that the POTF2 line has to offer. These figures all look amazing. This lot contains over 120 figures, with only a few duplicates (jawas, sandtrooper).The only figures missing from the regular POTF2 line are lobot, ishi tib, pote snitkin and freeze frame leia. Commtech line is missing only r2-d2. Flashback series missing obi-wan. I only have one expanded universe figure, Kyle Katarn. There are doubles of some figures. The original luke, vader and obi-wan are the long saber variants that were highly sought after for some time. All figures are complete. There are probably extra accessories included as well. Probe droid, snowtrooper with e-web and hoth rebel trooper with radar dish included.

Rare figures like Admiral Motti and Commtech Leia are included in this lot.

Speederbikes: Luke ROTJ and Scout Trooper

Cinema Scenes: Cantina Aliens, Uncle Owen

Max Rebo Band: All sets are included so you get the full band!

Beasts Included: Jabba, Han and Luke on Tauntauns MINT/Unopened, Ronto and Jawa, and an unpictured Bantha with tusken raider!

Vehicles Included: Landspeeder, Slave 1 (complete), At-At with box. Electronics still work on at-at. Both figures included.

Exclusives included: Oola and Salacious Crumb, Kabe/Muftak, Ghost Obi-Wan

I would like to get $450 plus shipping for this lot. If you can't see the pictures please let me know. These items are in great shape and perfect for someone who really wants to have that 90s magic that this line had. Please private message me here or email at jawafive@gmail.com

-Matt