Thread: OT: Official Pix: Exclusive Geena Davis First Private Signing Ever

OT: Official Pix: Exclusive Geena Davis First Private Signing Ever

Official Pix is very proud to exclusively present the first private signing ever with Geena Davis! Known best for titles like Thelma & Louise, The Long Kiss Goodnight, The Fly, Beetlejuice, A League of Their Own, Earth Girls Are Easy and many, many more! Please note, we are limited on the amount of items we can accept for this signing and it may sell out before the order deadline, so do not wait if you plan to take part in this offer. Personalization & a very limited amount of character names are allowed. Only at www.OfficialPix.com!

Orders will be taken through Monday, July 2nd or until Sold Out. All Send-In items must arrive at the address below by Monday, July 9th 2018.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

This is great new, Chris, as The Fly is one of my fav. Sci-fi/horror films. Will you have Jeff Goldblum autographs in the store at any time?

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    This is great new, Chris, as The Fly is one of my fav. Sci-fi/horror films. Will you have Jeff Goldblum autographs in the store at any time?
    We'll be offering Jeff at least three times this year...twice already and at least once more in 2018, so no inventory being added to the store, no. There's plenty of chances for everyone to grab what they want through the Pre-Order. If you're looking to add Geena and Jeff to the same piece, you can Pre-Order her now and we can add Jeff once we start taking orders for him again.

As far as color choice on signing...on a dark shot like Geena in the telepod (color)...I’m assuming you use silver sharpies?

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    As far as color choice on signing...on a dark shot like Geena in the telepod (color)...I’m assuming you use silver sharpies?
    We'll use the color that makes the most sense depending on the shot. You're welcome to request a specific color when you place your order.