Thread: Help ID'ing accessories?

Help ID'ing accessories?

Looking for help with these three mystery pieces. They're probably from Marvel Legends (all my Elektra/Skrull Elektra sais are accounted for) or DC Universe Classics, although the bottom piece could be from a McFarlane HALO or NECA Predator figure.

Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance!

I think the blast thing is from psylocke.the sai is Elektra.

Still trying to figure it out. I have Elektra and Skrull Elektra from the TRU two-packs, and they both have two black-handled sais. Looks like Netflix Elektra has black ones, too. Never had the ToyBiz Elektra or Deadpool. This single brown handled one is driving me crazy -- Thought it might be from a Deadpool or Deathstroke, but no luck so far.

I don't have a new Psylocke yet, but the old one from ToyBiz is the only one I have and I don't remember any accessories coming with it other than the BAF piece. It looks like it may be designed to plug into a socket on the small end...

Okay -- The sai is from a 3.75" X-Men Origins Deadpool figure. Way oversized, but whatever.

Still looking for the other two. Thinking the bottom piece may be a HALO "holster" where a weapon clips on...
    Last edited by Echo_Six; 05-28-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Figured out the green piece; itís the mount for the Spider-Man 3 New Goblinís sword. No longer have the figure so the piece didnít ring any bells.

Still trying to find the purple energy effect.

is it from DC Red Latern Dex-star ?
    SEMPER FIDELIS: Always Faithful

Bingo! Much appreciated! 😀

And S/F.
    Last edited by Echo_Six; 06-04-2018 at 01:13 PM.