Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Val - #**

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    Why is this nothing character being willed into existence when we still don’t have OT ackbar, mon mothma, wicket, wedge, dooku, grievous, bib fortuna, a wing and b wing pilots, Death Star gunners, Endor luke and Leia, mace windu, AOTC anakin and Obi wan and JAR JAR??

she can keep zuvio company on the shelves
    Don't forget about Padme. We still don't have a Padme. I'd say she's a pretty important character.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Don't forget about Padme. We still don't have a Padme. I'd say she's a pretty important character.
    This one will be in the dreaded 4th wave, which has a history of being short packed they are hard to find. If you need a refresh on the history Hux and Asty for TFA, Baze and Chirrut (RO), and Captain Rex (TLJ). I suspect this along with L3 are the short released figures of this Han Solo movie....

I'm just glad that it's getting made. It ended up being a real bummer that we didn't get the full team from Rogue One, so if nothing else, being able to have all the smugglers from Solo will be nice. The figure is way more detailed than I expected- I feel like I only remember her in the Mud Trooper gear.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123