Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Store Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Looks like this is the one to get. How long is it from front to back if I may ask?
    It is 15 inches long, and 10 inches wide.

Quote Originally Posted by activistfangirl View Post
    It is 15 inches long, and 10 inches wide.
    That's a pretty good size. I will definitely pick this up.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I picked this up today. It's stellar. I'm really glad I held out for this version instead of any of Hasbro's or Revell's efforts. The sound is solid, I like the way the landing gear works, and it's just an all-around well done toy. This will be my "Solo" display Falcon.
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

I assume people are finding it in stores these days? I went to the 2 in my area and they didn't have any. One store only had the wind up battle bots. The other didn't even really have any Solo toys per se. Just other non-toy Solo merchandise.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

My Disney Store had four out on display...none of them worked.

There's a tab that needs to be removed from the bottom of the box for it to work. And yes, I found it at my local Disney Store. There was only one left.
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

Thanks for the info. I'll keep checking. If I can't find it I'll probably just order it online.

picked up mine yesterday. it is very cool. wish the figures were closer to the action fleet size from the old Galoob line but it looks Awesome.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up mine yesterday. it is very cool. wish the figures were closer to the action fleet size from the old Galoob line but it looks Awesome.
    How different is the scale between them? Glad at least Disney is continuing Galoob-style toys (their Blind Bags coming close to Micro Machines and these working roughly for Action Fleet).

The scale is more closer to the Hasbro 'value' vehicle line, but much more value than the $30 Hasbro is charging for theirs and comes no where near the neat detail/features of the Disney version. And yes, I'm hoping there could be a Solo/OT model conversion kit along the same lines of ST:Enterprise NX-01/refit kit.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12