Thread: StarAlien70's customised 3.75" Han Solo

StarAlien70's customised 3.75" Han Solo

Here's some Han Solo customs that came about when I was working on the Yavin Rebel figures.
    Han Solo (Endor Strike Team): Modified torso and uppermost leg joints from TBS Cassian Andor. Thighs cut and drilled from SW Saga 02/05 Kit Fisto. Lower legs modified from TBS Luke (Yavin); feet cut off, fitted with TVC Rebel Trooper's. Arms modified from TLC Agen Kolar with hands from TBS Luke (ROTJ). Head repainted and drilled from SW Saga 04/19 Han (Endor Strike). Duster, waistcoat/vest and holster from TVC or VTSC Han (Trench Coat).

Han Solo (Yavin Ceremony): Mainly uses TAC Han (Smuggler/Gunner) with modified collar. Arms slightly modified from TVC or VTSC Han (Trench Coat) with hands from The Twelfth Doctor (Wave 3). Head is repainted and drilled from Han & Leia 2-pack (TFA packaging).

Han Solo (Cloud City Prisoner/Torture): Arms, repainted head and modified lower torso from TAC Han (Torture Rack). Upper torso modified from TBS Luke (Yavin). Jacket from Force Link Han & Boba Fett 2-Pack (This is quite a close colour match to the arms - arms have a slightly more purple hue). Upper legs modified from TSC Han (Carbonite) with lower legs from TVC or VTSC Han (Trench Coat). Repainted stripes on trousers.

Han Solo (Jabba's Palace/Skiff): Mainly uses modified TSC Han (Carbonite) with lower legs and slightly modified arms from TVC or VTSC Han (Trench Coat). Repainted stripes on trousers.

Here's to another 40 years!
    My Cantina diorama http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115369/

The Endor Han is great. I used that same head as it's a perfect Endor Han sculpt.

Sure is, and the repaint makes it look so lifelike too. I think that's the best of the bunch!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Nice paint apps/customs. The Bespin Han looks like Rick Sanchez to me for some reason.

Han Sanchez: "*burrp Ooookay Chewie, I need you to shove this Glitterstem spice up your *burrp butt!"

Chewie: "Rawwrrggg warrraa!"

Han Sanchez: "Come on Chewie *burrrp! Do this for me! Put the spice up your butt!" X{D
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...