Thread: Frank Oz Help/Suggestions

Frank Oz Help/Suggestions

The thread title says it all - I have gotten every other main/secondary OT autograph (with the exceptions of Mr. Cushing and Mr. Guinness) to complete my collection (I gave up on the PT since Portman, McGregor, and Neeson are too hard), but Frank Oz has eluded me. He doesn't do shows, sign TTM, and I live I MD, so I don't even have a real chance of crossing paths with him. Any suggestions? If nothing else, a recommendation of a trusted seller would be appreciated. All I want is to get my 8x10 of Yoda signed. Thanks!

Frank Oz Help/Suggestions

The most trusted sellers I've dealt with recently are all on the Star Wars Autograph Universe Sales page on Facebook. It's likely you'll find what you are looking for there. Stay far far away from eBay. Good luck!

EDIT: If you are looking to get your own photos signed, however, this is extremely unlikely. You'll need to find someone who is close with him personally and hope they can hook you up. Otherwise you'll have to be content with another older signed photo. Do you have a cast piece or everyone on separate 8x10's?
    Last edited by 23jaden; 05-23-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Frank no longer signs Star Wars photos.

Thanks - I just have an 8x10 that I picked out to have signed, but if I can find a signed 8x10 of Yoda, that would be great. I am holding out hope that he may sign at Celebration next year, but I realize that is a long shot.
    Last edited by bf3000; 05-24-2018 at 06:42 AM.

He doesn't sign star wars anymore. He will still sign muppet stuff though. Good to see a fellow MD'er around

Quote Originally Posted by porkinsred6 View Post
    He will still sign muppet stuff though.
    Wait, really? I thought he was done, period, with IP signings after the "I'm just going to erase the inscription anyway" incident.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMikeTarkin View Post
    Wait, really? I thought he was done, period, with IP signings after the "I'm just going to erase the inscription anyway" incident.
    What was the incident?
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.