Thread: Custom Eadu/Sniper Jyn Erso

Custom Eadu/Sniper Jyn Erso

The other night my wonderful wife picked up a second Jyn Erso figure from the store. Iwanted the Vintage cardback but also a second figure for this custom based on Jyn's scenes at Eadu and some of the concept art.

The recipe was rather easy, 5 POA Eadu Jyn and SA Vintage Jyn with some minor modifications. I had to cut the poncho down one side to it would fit over the torso. Also applied some glue to the head ball and let it dry solid to increase the width of the ball peg because the 5POA head's socket is too wide. Fairly easy overall, plus I think this likeness is actually the best one.

The breath mask also makes for a great little accessory.

Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

That looks good. I did the same thing, but with a lot of patience and a lot of heat, you can actually get the poncho on without any cutting at all.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/