Thread: Mara Jade Bishoujo figure Question

Mara Jade Bishoujo figure Question

I already own the Jaina Solo X-Wing Pilot Bishoujo figure so I thought I'd get Mara Jade to make them a nice duo then I was shocked to see the prices on ebay. Does anyone know what's the deal with the Mara Jade figure? These figures were very affordable and as far as I know they did not have low edition numbers or such.. I am literally shocked seeing I cannot afford one.. Any insight?
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

They were a good seller and the fans liked them. Then Disney came and put an end to the EU. That killed the line It also killed the SS Mythos statue line. But now there are 1/6 figs coming back so who knows.
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

You mean Kotobukiya is going to do a 1:6 line? or SS? at the time being I did not purchase Mara Jade for wearing high heels (did not make sense a force sensitive assassin would run around in high heels) but after seeing Jaina and Mara side by side I regretted my decision..
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

There was nothing special with the figure, I just guess people really liked it. Besides, when you look at the "Sold" items on ebay, the prices actually PAID are much lower (although still 2-3 times the SRP). I can't see any of these ridiculous 500$ figures being sold. I share the reservation towards the high heels; it's fairly stupid, but then, it is a Manga interpretation of the character so I'm willing to close both eyes. The new Supergirl Bishoujo statue has the same issue. All things considered, I am surprised they didn't give Jaina high heel boots for the X-Wing pilot costume...

I think Jaina is perfect all around!!! She has the looks of an authentic X-Wing pilot and that very spoiled and self confident expression which comes with the 'surname'
    In addition I think she is **** as hell.. I am still not convinced about Mara's looks but I am a huge fan of the storyline.. especially the Thrawn Trilogy.. so I want her in my collection never the less

Quote Originally Posted by Caas_Sandhri View Post
    There was nothing special with the figure, I just guess people really liked it. Besides, when you look at the "Sold" items on ebay, the prices actually PAID are much lower (although still 2-3 times the SRP). I can't see any of these ridiculous 500$ figures being sold. I share the reservation towards the high heels; it's fairly stupid, but then, it is a Manga interpretation of the character so I'm willing to close both eyes. The new Supergirl Bishoujo statue has the same issue. All things considered, I am surprised they didn't give Jaina high heel boots for the X-Wing pilot costume...