Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GG McQuarrie Mini-Busts (What’s next?)

Looks like 2018 SDCC McQ bust is Rose Tico from TLJ. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWedge View Post
    Looks like 2018 SDCC McQ bust is Rose Tico from TLJ. Who knew?
    Haha! McQuarrie Rose? O.k ... Meanwhile, let's watch Julia now with some Star Wars Facts.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-05-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Haha! McQuarrie Rose? O.k ... Meanwhile, let's watch Julia now with some Star Wars Facts.
    Man, I tried to watch but that was too painful LOL.
    "He's no good to me dead"

McQuarrie Emperor as seen in this painting of Ralphs! I love the goblin look/vibe

(Sorry for the post in two threads, here and the SDCC thread. I forgot there was a separate McQuarrie thread)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Man, I tried to watch but that was too painful LOL.
    But, but Julia is so entertaining! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SexxyDrummerBoy1 View Post

McQuarrie Emperor as seen in this painting of Ralph’s! I love the goblin look/vibe

(Sorry for the post in two threads, here and the SDCC thread. I forgot there was a separate McQuarrie thread)
    That's perfectly fine. The only place where McQuarrie's are sold is SDCC so, both threads pretty much relate to each other and invite McQuarrie comments in. I agree the Emperor would be another great mini bust to add to the McQuarrie line.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-05-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya tomorrow!, you are always a day aaaaaaaaawaaaaay! ...

- What character will be announced tomorrow since Daniel said it will be a Star Wars mini bust?

- Would it be a McQuarrie, TLJ or Solo mini bust?

- How many of us will get to whatever it is without any issues?

- How many will not get to it?

- How many will result to Ebay after mysterious system issues will stop them from ordering?

- How many won't even care?

... Tomorrow! Tomorrow! *What will it be tomorrow?* You are only a day aaaaaawaaaay!

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya tomorrow!, you are always a day aaaaaaaaawaaaaay! ...

- What character will be announced tomorrow since Daniel said it will be a Star Wars mini bust?

- Would it be a McQuarrie, TLJ or Solo mini bust?

- How many of us will get to whatever it is without any issues?

- How many will not get to it?

- How many will result to Ebay after mysterious system issues will stop them from ordering?

- How many won't even care?

... Tomorrow! Tomorrow! *What will it be tomorrow?* You are only a day aaaaaawaaaay!
    If its not a McQuarrie bust then Im gonna say Enfyss Nest
    And I hope I snag one regardless of who it is!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456