Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Lando sexuality..

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    We are all waiting for you to post your picture here in this thread to make sure you don't qualify yourself in part to the multiple derogatory comments you have made about others.....waiting......waiting.......

The Real Money bets say you are a hypocrite and are actually exactly what you are calling others.
    step up your game. colbalt60 is lapping you in the competition for best fake alt right account.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I laughed. thanks for that.
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 06-07-2018 at 11:34 PM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    step up your game. colbalt60 is lapping you in the competition for best fake alt right account.

Waiting!!....Waiting!.............

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    Waiting!!....Waiting!.............

The first Waiting was fairly funny. The second one, not so much.

Do love the alt right performance where it's the word fat that "upsets you" and not the part about racism,sexism, and homophobia. Your move, cobalt.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

hey now don'drag me into this.. I'm curious to see the photos like everybody else.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

I do agree with Glover in that it's only sensible that people in the star wars universe would be pansexual. We've seen couples like Hera and Kanan and let's be honest, we don't really know how people's parts work in Star Wars. Sure Han and Leia look like earthlings but they come from 2 different planets. Maybe Leia has the man parts and Han the lady parts. Maybe they have parts we can't even fathom, like antlers with suckers on them.

That's the part where i always wondered why they even bother with relationships at all. This is supposedly in a Galaxy far far away, yet 90% of the species we see are Humans. It was also an issue in Star Trek for me, so many inter-species relationships. And the audience was simply left with the imagination that all the parts work right. However, I do acknowledge that the "physical" aspect isn't 100% of the relationship.

But seriously. So many people take issue with same xes couples, but were somehow fine with inter-species ones. lol

Sure, at a certain age we don't think about the compatibility issues. But that all stops around ten and up, right?

In Star Wars, I would expect that a relationship between Nikto and Twi'lek are possible regardless of gender. I don't believe it needs to be the focus of the story though, or blatantly obvious. TBH, I'd be perfectly okay if there weren't any romantic relationships in these movies. More often than not it just takes up space and doesn't contribute anything useful. Especially 99% Anakin/Padme scenes.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Lando is totally 5exy. How is that even a debate?!

apparently Dumbledore is gay. (who knew? from watching the movies?)

if it's not part of the story, then its not part of the story. it doesn't need to be brought up.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122