Thread: FT: Return of the Jedi Tie Fighter preproduction box flat (trade for proofs and preprod)

FT: Return of the Jedi Tie Fighter preproduction box flat (trade for proofs and preprod)

FT:For a limited time I’m offering up this Return Tie Fighter Preproduction box flat. Has text from previous Tie and appears to have some hand made changes. Never folded. Isnprofessionally framed with uv acrylic. Nothing mounted to the back, so can easily ship unframed if desired.

Looking to possibly trade this for something preproduction. I’m open to trade offers (not interested in Revenge stuff at this time). Some items of interest are: Boushh Return Proof, Leia Organa 21 Back Proof, ESB or Return Greedo proof, ESB Walrusman Proof, Return Tuscan Raider Proof, Return Death Star Droid proof, unproduced POTF Proof, or micro 4-up. Other trade offers welcome. Not for sale. Thanks!
    Last edited by Kenner76; 05-17-2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/