Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Lucasfilm is threatening to make a Lando movie

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    Another amazing coincidence.
    Yea maybe you were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I respectfully disagree. IMO, the first one was OK, if not kind of bloated, the second one was terrible, I still haven't been able to watch the third one. They could have made one, maybe two great movies from the book but all the added crap was just too much for me. I know some of it came from other Tolkein sources, but the rest of the made up crap was just that...crap.
    I agree with this, the movies were hard for me to follow and felt pointless. Also they were such a CGI fest compared to the LOTR trilogy.
    Dismayed by Clone and Sith fanboys.

No offense to you LOTR fans, but I watched the first trilogy once and that was enough.

Just realized the cast for that was pretty much as white as Echo Base at high noon.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants "Rebels" to succeed, it will put the show on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    No offense to you LOTR fans, but I watched the first trilogy once and that was enough.

Just realized the cast for that was pretty much as white as Echo Base at high noon.
    You mean white as in race?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213