Thread: MR Han Solo Blaster

MR Han Solo Blaster

Hi Guys

Just need ask for opinions. Why the MR Han Solo blaster prices has gone down especially the ANH version.

Thanks.

this is news to me, either way it's good since i missed out on it. Now to find one at a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    Hi Guys

Just need ask for opinions. Why the MR Han Solo blaster prices has gone down especially the ANH version.

Thanks.
    One thought is more competition. I ordered the one from Todd’s Costumes late last year and could not be happier. That piece is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    One thought is more competition. I ordered the one from Todd’s Costumes late last year and could not be happier. That piece is amazing!
    The MR's are good, Todd's is great. They also offer the best Han holster rig.

Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

I got the airsoft one from evike.com. It's not bad considering it's half the price and it can shoot plastic airsoft BB's.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!