Thread: First 12, with green aqua blue weapons blaster accessories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First 12, with green aqua blue weapons blaster accessories

Please forgive me with this rookie picture I took. They are not the best figures I have but Iím thinking if I throw in my V1 green translucent aqua blue blasters into the lot and some legit vintage lightsabers, that I may be able to turn this group into a higher valued item which in turn I can use to fund other aspects of my collection. Please give an honest opinion of my photography skills, gimme a few things to improve on before I post them up on eBay lol. Thanks all much appreciated

Pretty good shot. With all the repro junk floating around on the bay, be sure to take some other close up pictures of them too, people like detailed images, especially with online purchases. If your putting your translucent greens on there be sure to note what they are and take close ups of those as well since the weapons can often draw the most money. If they are authentic green translucents show them with a flashlight underneath. That shot can take some practice, but if they are real its definitely worth the time to show that off and put some would be bidder's minds at ease. Details, details, details. This picture would be a nice cover picture to start with though.

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Pretty good shot. With all the repro junk floating around on the bay, be sure to take some other close up pictures of them too, people like detailed images, especially with online purchases. If your putting your translucent greens on there be sure to note what they are and take close ups of those as well since the weapons can often draw the most money. If they are authentic green translucents show them with a flashlight underneath. That shot can take some practice, but if they are real its definitely worth the time to show that off and put some would be bidder's minds at ease. Details, details, details. This picture would be a nice cover picture to start with though.
    Thanks for the info brotha, greatly appreciated!

sabers with tips, tear free capes and good r2 stickers also help- good luck