Thread: Kylo Ren - HS card

This very topic seems to illustrate perfectly AGAIN why there should be a dedicated SOLO forum. At the very least to avoid the confusion that's going to be coming because of releases like this very one.

In the TLJ line we got an unmasked Kylo Ren basic figure. The version with the helmet was released with the Force Link gauntlet.

Now we're in the Force Link 2.0 era, and a good number of TLJ figures are already being reissued, but with Force Link 2.0 technology. The unmasked Kylo Ren is already making the rounds on the SOLO card with Force Link 2.0 upgrade. Plus there's the masked version that is being also being released as a basic figure... again with Force Link 2.0 tech.

I don't really think it's that confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I don't really think it's that confusing.
    It's a different line look. That's always been the measuring stick for a different line/forum. That distinction is already being made in the Rebelscum Photo Archive. Enough already...

I dont care for the for the forcelink, so I never got this version. Will pick it up when I see it.

I saw the SOLO Kylo today with the mask on. Easy pass since I have about 5 versions of him already.
    Wish I could afford a Vintage MOC / AFA Tri Logo Boba Fett, but would love to get a HASBRO VC Tri Logo Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by jimmii View Post
    I saw the SOLO Kylo today with the mask on. Easy pass since I have about 5 versions of him already.
    And you don't need a sixth?? I suppose you're going to tell me you don't need another Rey either!

Lmao seriously though this is the SOLO line, why does Disney feel the need to keep ramming sequel trilogy rehashes down our throats instead of new figures? Really tired of it
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Quote Originally Posted by JynForce View Post
    And you don't need a sixth?? I suppose you're going to tell me you don't need another Rey either!

Lmao seriously though this is the SOLO line, why does Disney feel the need to keep ramming sequel trilogy rehashes down our throats instead of new figures? Really tired of it
    Because there are only handful of new characters from Solo worthy of figures - which is also why this isn't a new line. Just a continuation of the red carded Force Link 1.0 line.

Only a handful?
    Still no Beckett, Val, L337, Rio, Dryden, Tag or Bink. Or Qi'ra in an interesting costume (red lined cape please!). Not to mention Mudtroopers, Patrol Troopers, Pykes and any other villains not cleary seen in trailers yet. I know some are coming in later waves, but we already know those will never reach retail.

In any case, the new film should've had priority over repacks from figures still clogging shelves.

They should've given unmasked Kylo a black bandage paint ap to at least offer something new.
    Check out my handy worksheet file, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till 2017
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name and species, updated till 10-8-2017
    http://www.filedropper.com/starwars18thscaledatabase