Thread: Enfy Nest's Swoop Bike

I love this set. The figure is weird, which, of course, is great, and the bike is something like we've not seen before - kind of a Star Wars version of a chopper. The figure has swivel elbows so he (she?) can hold the handlebars. We are getting an SA version of him (her?) in the VC line, but the bike is worth a purchase.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

This Enfys Nest/Swoop set is incredible; I got it not long after it was first released, and it's fast become one of my favorite SW toys - even though the Solo film isn't even out yet.

Really like the look of the toy; it definitely reminds of a character/vehicle you would see in the EU from the OT era, which makes sense since Solo takes place about 15 years before ANH - I think.

Enfys Nest's outfit has a kind of "tribal" look, and the Swoop looks like a SW vehicle, but not one quite like anything we've seen before. Very cool!

A dimension of sight and sound known as... The Internet

Anyone with this figure... can you remove any of the stuff he/she is wearing or is it all molded on? I need to see a quality review of this figure.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    This Enfys Nest/Swoop set is incredible; I got it not long after it was first released, and it's fast become one of my favorite SW toys - even though the Solo film isn't even out yet.

Really like the look of the toy; it definitely reminds of a character/vehicle you would see in the EU from the OT era, which makes sense since Solo takes place about 15 years before ANH - I think.

Enfys Nest's outfit has a kind of "tribal" look, and the Swoop looks like a SW vehicle, but not one quite like anything we've seen before. Very cool!
    Totally agree - this was the first Solo item I bought, before even deciding if I'd collect from the movie. Whether the movie is good or not, this is the item I wanted in my collection either way. The character design reminds me of the Tusken Raider Shaman that was slated to appear in the CW series.

I wish we could have seen that character!! Maybe one day in the rumored Kenobi movie?

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    Anyone with this figure... can you remove any of the stuff he/she is wearing or is it all molded on? I need to see a quality review of this figure.
    I don't have the figure in front of me, but IIRC the mask/body armor/etc. is all molded on - I don't believe anything is removable. Those who have the figure on-hand may want to verify this, however.

Yep, all molded on bits.

BTW, there's a place for the staff to live when Enfys is riding the bike. A little bitty tab on the right side. A nice little touch.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Did anyone else have a bike that was bent out of the box? The front bars on mine are all bent to one side. I've tried the boiling/cooling trick but they keep migrating to the side...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/