Thread: Han Solo's Landspeeder

This is actually a really nice vehicle. It has a crash feature similar to the AOTC speeders, that will pop the driver out of his chair. The only downside is that it needs wheels, and might be a tad too big.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Awesome toy.
    That looks wicked!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    This is actually a really nice vehicle. It has a crash feature similar to the AOTC speeders, that will pop the driver out of his chair. The only downside is that it needs wheels, and might be a tad too big.
    It is a nice toy, but I noticed that too, it’s actually ...a little to big, which is a really weird thing for hasbro to get wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    That looks wicked!
    I agree that previous picture looks fantastic!! Well done HothHan!

Quote Originally Posted by Scissorpunch View Post
    It is a nice toy, but I noticed that too, it’s actually ...a little to big, which is a really weird thing for hasbro to get wrong
    I'm lukewarm on this toy. I don't like the size, it really feels way too big compared to the action figures. And the crumple feature is the worst. I do love the ejector seat, though, and I wish they had that with just button activation instead of the crash feature. That Zam Wessel-esque rubbery material is absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    I'm lukewarm on this toy. I don't like the size, it really feels way too big compared to the action figures. And the crumple feature is the worst. I do love the ejector seat, though, and I wish they had that with just button activation instead of the crash feature. That Zam Wessel-esque rubbery material is absolutely disgusting.
    I concur. Rubbery crash features are the worst. Such a shame for both those speeder toys.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!