Thread: Rebolt with Corellian Hound

Rebolt with Corellian Hound

New to the forum, so not sure how to make a thread; but found this list on a Japanese site for Han Solo 2-packs wave 2. Not sure if it's been reported here yet so sorry if it's old news. Rebolt with Corellian Hound.

Pretty old news from earlier April. The Chewie and Han Mimban (muddy) also come in this assortment. Very much looking forward to both sets.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialScout View Post
    New to the forum, so not sure how to make a thread; but found this list on a Japanese site for Han Solo 2-packs wave 2. Not sure if it's been reported here yet so sorry if it's old news. Rebolt with Corellian Hound.
    Definite purchase for the creature and cage! (but the figure itself is meh and I'll probably sell it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Definite purchase for the creature and cage! (but the figure itself is meh and I'll probably sell it.)
    Yep, totally agree! Nice to see someone get imaginative again, that cage and beast is very cool!

The figure might have been useful had it been SA, but not in that solid hunk of plastic. Maybe the head. We'll see.

First thought was a JP crossover! lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Let the Pokemon jokes begin!!!!!

Spoiler:  
    All I know about pokemon is that its Japanize **** fighting
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

It looks like a pretty cool set. But I have yet to see this 2-pack or the Han Solo & Chewbacca set listed for pre-order anywhere.

^ i incorrectly assumed HTS would have released them alongside wave 2. Hasbro needs to give us a steady stream of figures to keep the lines alivE. They need to end the current dribs and drabs method. It ends up with too much product at once, huge time gaps between new product and retail never restocking final waves.

I love the random alien/guards this movie is giving us. We sorely missed that in TLJ. (Hasbro couldve made more Canto Bight stuff, but didn't).
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

They’ve squandered so many opportunities for new aliens or non main characters. Resistance troops, command. First order officers, Canto Bight denizens, patrons of Maz’s Castle, new droids. Meanwhile we get 4 Roses

The accessories in this line like this cage and the Kessel Guards cannon are awesome!
    A 3 and 3/4 inch Arc Trooper Fives needs to be made to finally complete everyones Clone Collections
    How to make a Mimban figure: Leave your Stormtrooper toy out in the sun for 5 years