Thread: DT Vader circles variant with letters

DT Vader circles variant with letters

I was looking at my Vader DT and noticed that it has a w and a dot/circle on the hilt. I know circle variant dt Vader's are rarer than normal letter ones, but am not sure if this is considered a circle variant or something else. I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything on a DT Vader having both a letter and a dot/circle. I'm not sure if this is something new or what. Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Jawajawa827; 05-14-2018 at 02:18 PM.

I've seen plenty of "dot/letter" Single Telescoping sabers. Are you speaking specifically about the DT Vader saber or original dot/letter sabers in general?

edit: Here's a fantastic thread on the saber/letter subject: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1011699
    Last edited by Jedi534; 05-14-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    "I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

I’m speaking about only DT Vader sabers having both a letter and circle. I know there are plenty of normal sabers with both, but am not sure if it has ever been seen on a dt Vader.

This is not a circles variant. Those have circle impressions all over the outer saber. Luke is relatively common. I think the only circles vaders I've seen are pre-production but you'd have to check with Bill McBride for conformation on that. Don't think there are ben circles variants.

Ok I figured that it wasn't. Still looking for info on the letter dot combo on the hilt as I still don't know anything about that. If Bill could help out that would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by porkinsred6 View Post
    This is not a circles variant. Those have circle impressions all over the outer saber. Luke is relatively common. I think the only circles vaders I've seen are pre-production but you'd have to check with Bill McBride for conformation on that. Don't think there are ben circles variants.
    Danny is correct. The only DT Vader circles examples that have been found are preproduction.

Ok is there any significance to having both the letter and dot on the hilt?