Thread: Starspeeder 1000 playset - Is Disney still doing them?

Starspeeder 1000 playset - Is Disney still doing them?

Recently went to Disneyland Paris and found the sneak peak but not the playset.
    Does anyone know if any of the Parks still do these?
    I regret not getting one last time I went to Orlando a few years back, but like a few people say, its one of the coolest playsets.

If anyone could let me know, as my wife is heading over to Orlando again soon, so I'll either send her on a mission, or failing that I guess I'll be stuck with getting one on evilbay.

Ah - if they do still do them, you don't know how much they are, do you?

Cheers

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by uktrooper View Post
    Recently went to Disneyland Paris and found the sneak peak but not the playset.
    Does anyone know if any of the Parks still do these?
    I regret not getting one last time I went to Orlando a few years back, but like a few people say, its one of the coolest playsets.

If anyone could let me know, as my wife is heading over to Orlando again soon, so I'll either send her on a mission, or failing that I guess I'll be stuck with getting one on evilbay.

Ah - if they do still do them, you don't know how much they are, do you?

Cheers

Jon

It was around $80 I think. They’re no longer at Walt Disney World parks, but I remember seeing some at a shop in the Disney Springs shopping area not too long ago. If I’m down there again soon, I’ll let you know if they have them still and let you know
    Last edited by Darth_Chuck; 05-14-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Thanks - that would be appreciated!

I spoke to a cast member today, who said it is likely being “reimagined” to add to the Crait scene from The Last Jedi
    Last edited by Darth_Chuck; 06-17-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

When I was in Paris last year, I was very disappointed with what they had. Other than 6 or 8 colours of R2 units in build-a-droid and the build-a-saber the only other thing I saw was a small (6" long) speeder. I asked about other stuff, including the boxed sets of droids, and just blank looks...