Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB The Art of Star Wars books

Post WTB The Art of Star Wars books

I would like to buy the trio of The Art of Star Wars books (ANH, ESB, ROTJ), preferably first editions, in good shape, all from the same seller to save on shipping. If possible seller from EU, or at least to offer reasonable shipping.

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

ehh ebay is best bet I'd say, but together would be tough based on condition, singles should be easy enough to score all near mint. I went w/ the newer editions w/ SE content added.

Quote Originally Posted by jpolli666 View Post
    ehh ebay is best bet I'd say, but together would be tough based on condition, singles should be easy enough to score all near mint. I went w/ the newer editions w/ SE content added.
    The problem lays with my location, sometimes shipping costs are bigger than the book itself. Getting them all together could be of help in this matter. I'll find them eventually, I managed to find much rarer things in my collecting life Plus, these are not really a big must, I already have so many great SW books.
    Last edited by Sergiu; 05-17-2018 at 04:36 AM.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

These are not first editions but I prefer the matching covers.. I think they look better together

I thought maybe you would be interested so here is the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Art-of-...IAAOSw6qpa0lPh
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Thank you! Shipping is as much as the books themselves though.
    Last edited by Sergiu; 05-22-2018 at 04:11 AM.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

yeah scam shipping, stay away, they're out there so hang in there.

You will definitely come across these 3 very frequently just keep an eye out for them

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Thank you! Shipping is as much as the books themselves though.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Yeah, I have patience to wait for a good deal Thanks again for the help guys!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Yeah-don't hesitate to get them individually, I had to do it that way... and shoot for the ones linked above. HC are next to impossible, but the SC are around.

The only problem is I have to pay high shipping for each of them. I'll keep looking anyway, I have a lot of patience, this way I got good deals before
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast