Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enfys Nest

Go figure!

I'm wondering if those tabards hanging down off of her belt are soft goods or rubbery plastic? They look a little stiff.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I'm wondering if those tabards hanging down off of her belt are soft goods or rubbery plastic? They look a little stiff.
    I was wondering the same thing. After looking at it for a while I think they're plastic.

So is this figure going to be a single release, separate from the Swoop Bike set?
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook, Enfys Nest
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Instant buy. Definitely one of the coolest looking figs. Her and Emila clarke's character are the only two im probably gonna buy from the solo movie before seeing it.

Kind of doubt this will be out before the movie.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. After looking at it for a while I think they're plastic.

So is this figure going to be a single release, separate from the Swoop Bike set?
    Looks like the Swoop bike version, she already looks like she is holding the handlebars. Also look at her stance, it looks like she can sit well on the bike just from that pose.

I honestly didn't know this character was female until I read this thread...
    Anyway, great figure - instant buy.
    MTFBWY

Quote Originally Posted by RUOKR2 View Post
      Spoiler:  

Of course... cowboys & inju...err, natives... dontcha know? (and confederates)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12