Thread: Canadians help !!

Canadians help !!

Hi all sorry to but in but you are the only ones that can help, I m looking for information with regards to the black hole humanoid figures,mostly produced in canada and a few in italy,does anyone have information with regards to the toy line maybe some have some in the attic,maybe you have knowledge regarding mego production of mego canada any help would be appreciated.
    Admin can you leave this one here as it probably is the only place left to get answers.thanks

Last edited by SCIFI_TOYS; 05-13-2018 at 03:30 AM.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

Quote Originally Posted by SCIFI_TOYS View Post

Hi all sorry to but in but you are the only ones that can help, I m looking for information with regards to the black hole humanoid figures,mostly produced in canada and a few in italy,does anyone have information with regards to the toy line maybe some have some in the attic,maybe you have knowledge regarding mego production of mego canada any help would be appreciated.
    Admin can you leave this one here as it probably is the only place left to get answers.thanks

Not sure if this is some of the info you're looking for but there are a few sites with some info on that figure:

https://www.toymania.com/334archives/black/humanoid.htm

http://www.megomuseum.com/galleries/...-3-34-figures/

https://www.action-figure-resource.c...lack-hole.html

-mandalore

Yes that is the one I m trying to find out if any canadian collector here here have some from their childhood.

Yes that is the one I m trying to find out if any canadian collector here here have some from their childhood.
    Good luck in your search Hopefully someone here has some.

Yes thanks,most humanoids found come from Canada ☺

there will be great luck if you find them, success.
    Last edited by Mon; 05-22-2018 at 09:55 AM.

....maybe some have some in the attic...
    I looked in my attic. I called out, asking if there were any humanoids up there, but sadly none responded. That smart alec Vincent tried disguising his voice as a humanoid just to make fun of me, but I knew it was him.

SW Collecting Since 1977
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

[QUOTE=Leif_G;20090178]I looked in my attic. I called out, asking if there were any humanoids up there, but sadly none responded. That smart alec Vincent tried disguising his voice as a humanoid just to make fun of me, but I knew it was him.

[/QUOTEyou have been a bad little robot !��