Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 5 Figure Multipack

So not only did they do a basic Maz with Jetpack, for the scene she was actually in. But they also felt the need for the accurate Holo version for that very same scene?! lol IMO Maz just isn't that worthy of a character for this many versions. She's a one note, and basically phoned in her TLJ performance.

Sadly, another PASS
    I wonder how many 95% useless Multi-packs they can do?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    So not only did they do a basic Maz with Jetpack, for the scene she was actually in. But they also felt the need for the accurate Holo version for that very same scene?! lol IMO Maz just isn't that worthy of a character for this many versions. She's a one note, and basically phoned in her TLJ performance.

Sadly, another PASS
    I wonder how many 95% useless Multi-packs they can do?
    Hopefully the eventual Solo multi-pack will take after R1 and not TFA and TLJ. With more than 1 new figure in it.

I liked the other Last Jedi multipack and the Rogue One multipack. I passed on the Force Awakens set and I'll be passing on this one. I just don't really care about hologram figures.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    I liked the other Last Jedi multipack and the Rogue One multipack. I passed on the Force Awakens set and I'll be passing on this one. I just don't really care about hologram figures.
    I've passed on them all. Solo may be the first I buy depending on the figures included.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345